Saturday, December 9, 2017

Introduction to Cryptocurrencies and The Future of Bitcoin

The time is now to invest in #cryptocurrency
#BuyBitcoin via #Coinbase @ www.investncrypto.com
Buy 
#bitcoin and hold it, thank me in later in 2018!
#futures #Trader #blockchain #cryptocurrencies #Finance #WallStreet #btc

Introduction to Cryptocurrencies and The Future of Bitcoin

1.0 Welcome - 2 mins
1.1 Cryptographic Hash Functions - 18 mins
How Bitcoin Achieves Decentralization
Mechanics of Bitcoin
How to Store and Use Bitcoin
Bitcoin Mining
Bitcoin and Anonymity
Community, Politics, and Regulation
Alternative Mining Puzzles
Bitcoin as a Platform
Altcoins and the Cryptocurrency Ecosystem
The Future of Bitcoin?

Saturday, November 18, 2017

bitcoin !

in order to become the 1%, you must do what the other 99% won't.
the time is now to invest in #cryptocurrency
Buy #Bitcoin #Litecoin and #Ethereum digital currency at #Coinbase - try it! @ www.investncrypto.com




Monday, May 29, 2017

  1. Genesis Mining is an easy and safe way to purchase hashpower without having to deal with complex hardware and software setup. FAQ
  2. Aside from Bitcoin, you are able to mine Altcoins such as Litecoin, Dash, Ether, and Monero.
  3. Promo Code: faXjuF (3% discount on every purchase of Genesis Mining offers)